Saturday, September 19, 2026

Raining in my Studio

I tried to get a lil work done as a warm up when a stormed rolled through. This is not directly related to the tarot, but I wanted to ease back into it. My hands and wrists are in very rough shape and I've barely been able to hold a book let alone a paint brush.

I did enjoy the storm and a took a few short videos hoping to catch the thunder over the water, but alas that never happened.


After being out in the art room maybe a half hour when I realized that it was raining behind by tabletop easel. There has been traces of paint and debris in the art room on my desk. Never had this happen before and the landlord is well aware of the issues. It is not only here but in part of the bar area in the kitchen.

This is actually the ceiling. As of September 2. There's now a tote on my desk in case it rains hard again. And for the most part, I've left everything off my desk.

Currently trying to relocate everything in my art studio so I can start working again. Will try to get some new stuff posted ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raining in my Studio

I tried to get a lil work done as a warm up when a stormed rolled through. This is not directly related to the tarot, but I want...