Wednesday, August 19, 2026

The High Priestess Card 4 years later...

2 The High Priestess 



My notes of the High Priestess Card:

The Dark goddess stirs from her slumber. Trust your intuition.

Positive Aspects: Intuition, knowledge, wisdom

Negative Aspects: Secrets, manipulation 

Affirmation: I trust and I follow my instincts, I will find that which I seek. 


The high priestess moves between logic and spirit. She is associated with the archetypes of the Wise Woman, Isis and Phersephone. Here we see the priestess portrayed as Persephone, goddess of the underworld. She also rules over spring and vegetations(grains).


 The scroll indicates learning and accumulation of knowledge. Emotional, feminine phases and cycles are shown in the triple goddess symbol in the sky. Wings show transformation and the ability to rise above.


The priestess herself represents the unseen world and the mystery. Through your third eye you can know what’s invisible to your seeing eyes. She represents the beginning stages of psychic awareness. She sits between worlds and is the gateway through which you must pass to learn your lesson. 


This card represents the Esbats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The High Priestess Card 4 years later...

2 The High Priestess  My notes of the High Priestess Card: The Dark goddess stirs from her slumber. Trust your intuition. Positi...