Monday, December 18, 2023

Yule & Tarot

You can create a Yule-themed tarot spread with positions that align with the winter solstice and festive themes. Here's a simple three-card spread for Yule:




1. **Reflection on the Past Year:**
   - What significant lessons or experiences should I reflect on from the past year?

2. **Renewal and Rebirth:**
   - What aspects of my life are ready for renewal and transformation as I embrace the energy of Yule?

3. **Intentions for the Coming Year:**
   - What energies or intentions should I focus on as I move into the next year, aligning with the spirit of Yule?

Feel free to adapt or expand this spread based on your personal preferences or the specific aspects of Yule you want to explore in your tarot reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

12 the Hanged Man

The Hanged Man is a Major Arcana card in tarot, traditionally representing surrender, letting go, and gaining new perspectives. It depicts a...