Tuesday, May 30, 2023

The Deck Thus Far

So far I have made significant progress in creating The Fool (0) through Strength (8) tarot cards. Each card has been a unique challenge, but the most challenging one has undoubtedly been The Emperor. I have been struggling to capture the essence of this card, and the details are not coming out as I had envisioned. Despite this, I continue to work on The Emperor, pulling him off the wall and revisiting him every now and then when the inspiration strikes.

As you may already know, I recently sold the Strength card. Although my goal is to keep most of the Major Arcana together so that I can display them as a cohesive collection, I couldn't resist the opportunity to make a sale.

Moving forward, I plan to share more detailed information about each tarot card in the coming sessions. My aim is to create one post per week to document my progress and provide insight into my creative process. I am excited to continue this journey and see where it takes me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

12 the Hanged Man

The Hanged Man is a Major Arcana card in tarot, traditionally representing surrender, letting go, and gaining new perspectives. It depicts a...